This is one of those recipes that does the rounds of Facebook every so often and last weekend I gave into temptation. And I suggest you do too because it made me VERY popular!
Given there’s only three ingredients and five easy-to-follow steps, these balls are perfect for last minute celebrations—like when people suddenly say they’re going to drop in on Christmas night.
1 packet of Tim Tams
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese (allow to soften)
250g Cadbury melts in milk or dark chocolate
250g Cadbury melts in white chocolate
1. Blitz Tim Tams in a food processor to crush.
2. Mix softened cream cheese and crushed Tim Tams together until well blended.
3. Roll into small balls and then freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Melt the milk chocolate and then dip the frozen Tim Tam balls in the milk chocolate and put aside to set.
5. Once the milk chocolate has set, melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the top using a spoon.
Merry Christmas peeps xx